PLASH ISLAND, Ala. — In a video shared to sister station WKRG, an alligator is spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
Residents are urged to shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- Lenexa police investigating after man struck and killed by train
- Most Lee’s Summit students continue virtual-learning, as infection rate remains high
- Teresa Parson, wife of Governor Parson, tests positive for COVID-19
- Wrestling legend ‘Road Warrior Animal’ dies at 60