City makes it easier for residents to report problem or concern through 311

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — If you have a problem or concern and need to let city hall know, Kansas City has made it easier with 311 online services. You’ve been able to submit a problem to 311 online since 2010.

Now you can actually look up a request on 311’s online map, view its status and case history and add follow-up comments. City leaders say it will help provide both staff and 311 users with better info and help speed up resolving some issues more quickly.

To go to the 311 website, click on this link. 

To look at service requests, click on this link. 



More News