This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Check out a pre-matinee. A 9:40 a.m. ticket is $5. That compares to $7.50 for a matinee and $10 for an evening show.
- Head to the Drive-in. Metro Drive-ins show new releases. at the Boulevard Drive-in, it's $10 a person. Kids 11 and under are free. Keep in mind that $10 price tag is for two movies.
- Stadium 18 at Ameristar offers Regal Value Days. You can get a $6 ticket for certain movies in certain days.
- Use your memberships. Costco and AAA sell movie tickets at discounted rates. Read the fine print on these. You may not be able to use them at all theaters and show times.
- Fandango.com. The site offers discounts and deals to movies.
- Rent at Redbox or Blockbuster kiosks. Click here for a list of free rental codes.