ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A Wendy’s worker is recovering after he was shot in the back early Tuesday morning when a customer upset over dipping sauces opened fire.
FOX4 sister station FOX2 reports this happened around 1 a.m., at a restaurant on Natural Bridge Avenue and Union Boulevard, about three miles north of Forest Park and the area where St. Louis University is.
Workers told FOX2 that a drive-thru customer asked for more sauce with his order, and when he didn’t get it, he shot into the store and struck an employee in the back. The employee was taken to a hospital, and is expected to be okay.
St. Louis City Police are investigating, but the shooter hasn’t been arrested yet.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- LIVE: DC parade celebrates iconic civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Patrick Mahomes’ plan to renew interest in Kansas City’s Civil Rights history
- Joe’s Weather Blog: A pretty quiet week till the weekend (MON-1/18)