KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A head-on crash claimed two lives overnight Sunday near 43rd and Woodland where a driver is being investigated for impairment.
Kansas City police tell FOX4 that the driver of a blue Dodge Charger was speeding westbound in an outer eastbound lane when they hit a blue Chevrolet Impala head-on. Two females in the Impala died, they haven’t been identified by name, nor have their ages been given.
The driver of the Charger was hospitalized with serious injuries and is under investigation for impairment. Police say nobody involved in the crash was wearing a seatbelt.
FOX4 will have more on this story as further details are confirmed.
- New movie with Oscar buzz puts spotlight on modern day nomads
- Kansas lawmakers push for more oversight for vision screening in K-12 schools
- Missouri anglers flood Roaring River for trout season kickoff
- FOX4 Forecast: All quiet for now
- Metro residents hunt for doses as most Missouri mass vaccination sites held in rural areas