UPDATE: The woman was found safe south of the KC metro, according to the Grandview Police Department.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Missouri State Highway Patrol issued a SILVER Advisory for a missing Grandview woman.
Mary Ruckdeschel, 80, disappeared in the 1500 block of Jones Avenue in Grandview on Oct. 8.
She left the area Sunday evening in a Green 2006 Ford Escape with the Missouri tag HJ66H. She left the residence without her cell phone or purse.
Ruckdeschel is described as weighing 130lbs with brown hear and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a Chiefs stocking hat, red fleece jacket, white shirt and blue jeans.
She suffers from memory loss and lung cancer, according to the highway patrol.
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- It’s Major: Pets poised for a return to the White House
- Michigan teacher creates STEM toy guide for 2020 holidays
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump