Fire Damages Downtown Apartment Building

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — People are back in their apartments after a Three-alarm fire caused them to evacuate. Firefighters were called to a high-rise apartment near 10th & Wyandotte on Saturday morning.

Smoke was showing from the roof when fire crews arrived. Officials say the fire started from an improperly disposed cigarette.

The building suffered about $15,00 worth of damage from the fire.

No one was hurt.

Popular

Latest

More News