Everything is beginning to look a lot like pumpkin spice, but one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention — gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited-edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
You’ll be able to find new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
But you’ll need to grab them while you can. The new version is only available for a limited time.
- Missouri governor orders flags at half-staff for two KC firefighters who died of COVID-19
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State hopes to maintain top Big 12 spot as Texas seeks win to keep title hopes alive
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind 3 notorious Thanksgiving sides
- KC Mayor Lucas proposes cutting business fees as industries suffer from pandemic
- FOX 4 Forecast: Cool, breezy, and cloudy afternoon