JACKSON, Miss. – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- Decomposing body found in Shoal Creek this summer ID’d as missing KC woman Marina Bischoff
- Washington scientists discover first ‘murder hornet’ nest in United States
- 24K gold chicken wings sold at new restaurant in St. Louis area
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America