JACKSON, Miss. – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence
- ‘That was the last of life as we knew it’: Kara Kopetsky’s stepdad recalls last time he saw her
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Kansas City Monarchs unveil uniforms for 2021 season