SARALAND, Ala. — Hurricane Sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland.
This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- KCPD asking public’s help in locating woman last seen Sunday evening
- All 62 residents of Kansas nursing home test positive for coronavirus
- Trump pressures Barr to investigate Bidens as election nears
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Judge orders speedy release of Ghislaine Maxwell transcripts