KANSAS CITY, Mo. –The Kansas City Police Department is asking for the public’s help in located 15-year-old Benjamin Dixon.
Dixon was last seen in the area of E. 23rd St. and Garfield Ave. on Monday, Nov. 9th. He was wearing a Burgundy shirt, and blue jeans. He weighs 175 pounds and has brown eyes.
Police say Dixon is a runaway from the Niles Home for Children and needs medication. They add that he is not from Kansas City, and does not know the area.
If you know where he is call 911 or the KCPD Missing Person’s Unit at 816-234-5139.
- Trump indictment talk puts spotlight on frayed Meadows relationship
- Crews raise KCK’s Rock Island Bridge for new entertainment district
- IRS has $1.5 billion in unclaimed tax refunds: Do you qualify?
- Heart of America Hot Dog Festival returning this summer in Kansas City
- FOX4 Forecast: Dry Friday, then weekend rain chance