KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Police Department wants your help in returning stolen army documents from 1942.
The documents were recovered in a vacant motel by Central Police Officers on a property crimes investigation among stolen property.
Army Sergeant Carl A. Wolfe, who served out of Ft. Riley, appears on the documents and KCPD is asking for anyone who has any information about Wolfe or his family to call Officer Getman at 816-234-5510.
FOX4 will follow this story and post updates if they are returned.
- FOX4 Forecast: Warm & windy
- Kansas City man charged in January shootout with Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers
- With Missouri’s Sen. Blunt stepping aside, pundits see path for Greitens to head to Senate
- Les Miles stepping down as KU head football coach due to LSU misconduct allegations
- Hoping to bring health and confidence, local groups offer vaccines and haircuts to homeless