KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Homicide detectives are looking for the person who shot and killed a man late on Thanksgiving night in the area of 79th and Troost.
KCPD says officers were called just before 11 p.m. after someone heard shots, and found the man suffering from gunshot wounds. Emergency responders took him to a hospital, but he died from his injuries. The victim hasn’t been identified yet.
Investigators are looking for witnesses and any clues to help them solve this case. So far there’s no suspect description.
If you have information that will lead to an arrest, call the homicide unit at (816) 234-5043 or the TIPS Hotline at (816) 474-TIPS. You may be eligible for a $25,000 reward.
- After streetlight falls on KC man’s car, city refuses to pay, saying it’s not liable for damages
- Unique 1932 Chiefs-wrapped car catching attention, KC spirit in Raymore
- FOX4 Forecast: Problematic clouds
- Missouri Gov. Parson touts handling of COVID-19 pandemic during State of State address
- KC police union, activists react to Missouri bill that would allow deadly force against protesters