Man Claims Genitals Scalded by Fast-Food Urinal

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENVER — A Colorado man has filed a lawsuit this week claiming that he suffered burns to his genitals after scalding steam shot from a urinal at an Arby’s restaurant.

According to a report in Courthouse News, Kenneth DeJoie is seeking unspecified damages for negligence, financial losses and the loss of ability to have sex with his wife after he was allegedly burned by a “jet of steam” while he was using the urinal in the restroom of the Monument, Colorado, restaurant.

Court documents say that the incident allegedly occurred in May 2010.

In his complaint, DeJoie says that an Arby’s employee told him that, “we have that bathroom problem again,” and “this happens when the sink in the kitchen is running.”

In a statement to CBS Denver, Arby’s said that, “we are committed to providing quality food in a safe and healthy environment,” but were unable to discuss the case due to litigation.

Popular

Latest

More News