Viral video: Panda startled by bamboo stick

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

EDINBURGH -- A panda got the scare of a lifetime, all from a stick that puts the "boo" in bamboo.

The panda lives at the Edinburgh Zoo in Scotland.

After that fright, he lays back down in his hammock for a much needed rest.

Zoo officials say this particular panda is very peaceful and calm. He loves sleeping, eating, and a good back scratch.

Tracking Coronavirus

More Tracking Coronavirus



More News