OLATHE, Kan. — They come for the camaraderie of people with common interests, but the impact they make goes far beyond just them.
They call it “The top 10 cars under the stars,” a classic car show that took place on July 31.
Every person paid $5 to come in. All proceeds are going to the Olathe chapter of the American Legion. Organizers told FOX4 the money will help support the Heartland Honor Flight program.
“We support military and troops we help with bills, rent, hospital, medical supplies,” One organizer said. “With all the things going on in today’s society it’s good we can come together.”
Check out some of the hot rods that made an appearance in the video player above.
- Pinson breaks out of slump, pushes No. 19 Missouri to 73-64 win at No. 6 Tennessee
- Harmon’s 22 points sends Oklahoma past No. 9 Kansas 75-68
- McBride, Bridges help No. 14 West Virginia beat K-State
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?