DAPHNE, Ala. — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione. The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others, WKRG reported.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- Dennis Quaid, the actor, adopts Dennis Quaid, the cat
- Joe’s Weather World: More comfortable air is coming (FRI-8/14)
- Trump requests mail-in ballot for Florida election, despite criticizing the practice
- Bison rips woman’s pants off at South Dakota state park in attack caught on video