KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Police are on the scene of a deadly shooting Sunday evening.
Police reported the shooting just before 6 p.m. on Ditman Ave., just south of Ruskin Way.
When officers arrived they found a woman suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
One person of interest is detained at this time. Police are not looking for any additional suspects at this time.
Police are continuing to investigate what led to the incident.
Anyone with information can call the TIPS Hotline at 816-874-8477.
FOX4 will provide an update when we find out more information.
- Family of Local 5-year-old batting cancer raising support through Tik Tok
- Kansas man charged after driving into lake with mother
- Mission, KS restaurant week aims to help businesses struggling through pandemic
- FOX4 Forecast: Cold front arrives overnight
- Boulevard Drive-In Theatre given new life as socially distant activities gain popularity