KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A body has been found inside a donation bin near highway 169 and West 47th Avenue around 10:35 Tuesday morning.
An employee of the company that picks up the donations found the body during his stop.
Officer Tom Tomasic, a spokesperson with KCKPD, told FOX4, “The person is believed to have lived in the bin from time to time. Right now there are no signs of foul play.”
Police have not identified the victim, and the cause of death is still under investigation.
FOX4 is at the scene and is working for you. This story will be updates as more information is made available.
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- One dead after officer-involved shooting in Olathe
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
- Look up: This weekend Venus will be at its highest point in the sky