SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka donated money to re-elect Senator Kamala Harris as Attorney General back in 2014, according to records.
Three donations were made under their names for thousands of dollars:
- Sept. 26, 2011: Donald J. Trump donated $5,000
- Feb. 20, 2013: Donald J. Trump donated $1,000
- June 3, 2014: Ivanka Trump donated $2,000
On Tuesday, Senator Kamala Harris was announced as presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate.
Harris is the first Black woman to compete on a major party’s presidential ticket.
The news was confirmed on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Biden called Harris “a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants.”
- Westport Ale House set to reopen after being shut down by health department due to COVID-19
- Gold Star Families Memorial Monument unveiled before grateful families in Olathe
- Joe’s Forecast: Summer and fall with a rain chaser
- More than 1,500 mail ballots arrived too late to count in Kansas’ primary election, data shows
- Blue Springs parents raise money to help school district sue Jackson County Health Department