ST. LOUIS- Six Missouri universities have landed on U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best Global Universities.
U.S. News and World Report says the data provides insight into how universities compare globally. The report comes as the publication says an increasing number of students plan to enroll in universities outside their own country. The rankings can help applicants accurately compare institutions around the world.
The six universities on the list from Missouri are:
- #31- Washington University in St. Louis
- #425- University of Missouri
- #657- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- #701- Saint Louis University
- #821- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- #1211- University of Missouri – St. Louis
The first step in producing these rankings was to create a pool of 1,849 universities. The second step was to calculate the rankings using the 13 indicators and weights that U.S. News chose to measure global research performance.