This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Here are some of the unique features social media sites are doing just for Election Day!
- Direct Message Twitter’s @Gov account with your street address and receive an automatic Direct Message response confirming polling location, ballot information, confirm voter registration, and rules in individual states.
- Special election stickers to decorate your photos
- Official election hashtags: #electionday, #electionnight and #election 2016
- Check out the Vote Planner to preview the races and issues you’ll see on your ballot. You can also learn more about candidates and their positions, then email yourself your choices for later reference.
- 2016 Election Playlist to ease your anxiety
- Just search "where do i vote" to see your polling place and what you need to bring with you to the polls
- Debuting Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump masks for live videos