Walmart has released its Black Friday ad -- and also announced the return of the 1-hour guarantee.
Stores will begin their Black Friday sales at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
Some of the Black Friday deals include:
- 10 Televisions, including a Roku 32” Class Smart HDTV for $125 (special buy), 40” Class HDTV for $149 (special buy) and Samsung 55” Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV for $998 ($200
- Fitness Wearables like the Fitbit Flex Wristband for $59 ($40 savings) and the Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband for $119 ($30 savings)
- More than 100 video games many starting at $8 as well as NBA2K16, Madden ’16 andFIFA ’16 for Xbox One for $27 each ($32.88 savings)
- Video Game Console bundles including a PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle for $299 ($50 savings)
- More than 800 DVDs and Blu-ray movies many starting at $1.96
- Home appliances for $9.72 each including an Oster 8-Speed Blender, Crock-Pot Stainless 5-Qt. Slow Cooker and 12-cup Programmable Black & Decker Coffee Maker
- Hot toys including a Star Wars Lightsaber for $5 ($3.94 savings), the Sky Viper X-Quad Stunt R/C Drone for $25 (special buy) and the LEGO or Duplo Large Creative Box for $30 (special buy)
- Hotel Style Cotton-Rich 850-Thread Count Sheet Set for $25 (special buy)
According to Walmart, the majority of the Black Friday deals will be available on Walmart.com – including many of the top items such as televisions, video game consoles and small home appliances – beginning at 12:01 a.m. PT on Thanksgiving morning. Deals include:
- Samsung 60" 4K Ultra HDTV for $899.99 ($800 savings)
- RCA 7" Tablet 16GB w/ Keyboard for $50 ($20 savings)
- Dell Black 15.6” Intel i3 Laptop for $279 ($120 savings)
- 7' My First Trampoline for $89.99 ($90 savings)
- Star Wars Stereo Gaming Headset for $29 ($31 savings)
Walmart is also bringing back its exclusive 1-Hour Guarantee, now in its fourth year. If a product is out of stock in the first hour, customers can receive a rain check good for store pickup before Christmas. Those deals include:
- iPad Air 2 Gold 16GB Wi-Fi for $399 ($100 savings)
- Beats Studio Headphones for $169 ($130.95 savings)
- LG 55” Class Smart 4K UHD TV for $698 ($300 savings)
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War Bundle with a $30 Walmart Gift Card for $299 ($50 savings)
- 15” HP Touch Laptop for $249 (special buy)
Walmart will also be posting store maps on Walmart.com, handing out wristbands for high-demand products, and promises crowd management and safety plans for each of its stores.
“Our customers can count on us to deliver three things on Black Friday – we’re offering amazing prices, we bought deeper on the gifts they want, and we simplified the shopping experience in stores and online,” said Steve Bratspies, chief merchandising officer, Walmart U.S.
A little more than two weeks before Black Friday, one of the most anticipated ads is now online.
Target released its 2015 Black Friday ad on Monday. The store will open its doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Some of the best deals include a 55-inch Westinghouse LED TV for $249.99 (Reg. $599.99), a free $150 Target Gift Card with purchase of an Apple iPad Air 2, and a Nikon CoolPix camera for $99.99 (Reg. $229.99).
Shoppers who spend $75 on Black Friday (not on Thanksgiving) will get a 20 percent off coupon good for purchases made Dec. 4-13. Shoppers looking to purchase from the store's "Holiday Shop" will get 50 percent off $100 or more -- but only for purchases made on Saturday.
Target also announced 27 deals that you can buy on Monday, November 9th at Black Friday prices (while supplies last).