This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Black Bean Dip
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, leaves, loosely packed, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp table salt Instructions
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender; blend until desired consistency-either chunky or smooth
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro
- Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.