KANSAS CITY, Mo. — If you like sweet treats and little effort, you may go nuts for this recipe.
Chef Jill Garcia Schmitt with The Culinary Center of Kansas City joined the FOX4 Morning Show to demonstrate how to whip up and enjoy this peanut butter confection.
- 230 grams (1 cup) peanut butter
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- Put the peanut butter, sugar and egg into a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Place on a lined baking sheet and repeat
with the rest.
- Press each down with a fork then place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 12-18 minutes.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX4 newscasts.