This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 cup steel oats
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1.5 cups water
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and stir in a 5 to 6 quart crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- If oatmeal is a little dry, stir in a little milk or water before serving.
Per ¾ cup serving: Calories: 220, Fat 7.7 g, Sat Fat 1 g, Carbohydrates 38 g, Fiber 8 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 60 mg