Dark Chocolate Bark with Pretzels and Cranberries
Makes 6 servings
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mini pretzel twist, broken into pieces
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Line bottom and sides tightly of an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat this step until about 2/3 of the chocolate is melted.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Use a small spatula to spread the chocolate in an even layer across lined baking pan.
- Arrange pretzels on top and sprinkle with cranberries, press down gently into chocolate layer.
- Let bark stand at room temperature until solid, about 45 minutes. Break into pieces before serving.
Nutritional information per serving:
Saturated fat: 8g