- 6 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 4 cups cubed cheddar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or granulated garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
1. Boil macaroni till al dente and drain. Place back in pot with the remaining ingredients.(excluding optional breadcrumbs) Heat until all is incorporated and butter is melted.
2. Pour all into a casserole or baking dish and top with shredded cheddar(optional) and breadcrumbs(optional).
3. Bake at 350 till bubbling with cheesy goodness, and all is golden brown.
4. Enjoy like a true Dennis!