KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A mother-daughter is taking their love of dessert to new levels.
Sweet Peaches Cobbler is a startup in Kansas City’s Innovation Center and is available in several metro grocery stores.
Learn how to make their Cobbler Cookies in the video player at the top of the page. It includes tips to make sure your cookies come out perfectly.
- 2 16 oz. packages of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. jar of Sweet Peaches Cobbler Filling
- 0.5 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- Cream cheese icing
- Fresh or canned peach slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cupcake liners in 12 ct. muffin pan
- Place 2 pre-cut sugar cookies in the center of each liner
- Bake for 24-26 minutes
- Put 6 cookies for crumble topping on baking sheet and bake 12-14 minutes
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and let cool before crumbling
- Remove muffin pan from oven
- Use measuring cup to press a well in the center
- Remove cups from muffin pan and spray outside with cooking spray
- Fill cookie cups with cobbler filling
You can follow Sweet Peaches Cobbler on Facebook for additional recipes and inspiration.