This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Day Two of FOX 4’s 12 Days of Christmas Cooking
- Ricotta Cheese (15 Ounce)
- Frozen Spinach – Thawed (10 Ounce)
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Package of Manicotti Shells
- ***A spaghetti sauce of your choosing***
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a large bowl, combine ricotta spinach, onion and egg. Season with Parsley, Pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Mix in one cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan. Stuff shells with ricotta mixture.
Pour in a cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Arrange manicotti shells and arrange in a single layer. Cover with the rest of the spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, until noodles are soft.