4 Ingredient Pumpkin Fudge (Vegan, Paleo)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
• 1 8 ounce bag shredded coconut flakes, unsweetened (or 1/2 cup coconut butter)
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
• 1 ripe banana, peeled
1. In a food processor add the coconut flakes and process until smooth and creaming. Scraping down the sides as needed. **important to note that freshly bought coconut flakes gets the best results
2. Add the pumpkin puree, spices, and banana to the coconut butter and process until smooth and combined.
3. Transfer to a lined 9X5 loaf pan and set in the fridge about 1 hour in the fridge or 30 minutes in the freezer.
4. Cut into squares.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Nutritional Health Coach
13335 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
Shawnee Mission, KS 66216
Please join us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest