This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Queso Fundido Recipe
- 9 oz of Chorizo
- 14 oz Chihuahua Shredded Cheese
- 1.5 cups Half/half
- 1/2 cup Diced Poblano (optional)
- Cook Chorizo in skillet until browned then drain and set aside.
- Add Monterrey Jack cheese to saucepan, add half and half gradually, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Add cooked Chorizo
- Add poblano (optional)
- Serve immediately with chips and enjoy.