This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Cocktel de Camorone
- 8 oz. of shrimp
- Spicy cocktail sauce
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Prepare seafood salsa – ours is a homemade secret family recipe, however any rendition of a spicy cocktail sauce will do! Set inside refrigerator and allow to cool for an hour.
- Stir in 8 oz. of shrimp into boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- As soon the shrimp change color, remove shrimp from boiling water and add to ice water mixture.
- Once cooled, add shrimp to bowl. Mix in the seafood salsa. Stir until salsa is evenly distributed.
- Top with 1/2 cut avocado and serve with 1/2 fresh lime.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX4 newscasts.
Click here to add your name to the list.