KANSAS CITY, Mo. — This recipe is super easy and delicious. Just chuck all of the ingredients into a blender and, presto, you got it!
“Espresso and mint ice cream make a perfect pair in this festive milkshake,” culinarian Lauren Lane wrote.
Plus, Lane discusses a few variations to make it more kid friendly. Watch the preparation in the video player embedded in this recipe.
• 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
• 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
• 1/2 cup cold strong coffee or espresso (Parisi preferred)
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, garnish
• 1/4 cup chopped Andes mints or green sprinkles
• Whipped cream, for garnish
• Green food coloring (optional)
- Add the mint chocolate chip ice cream, cold coffee, chocolate syrup, and milk into the blender and mix until well blended.
- (Optional) Add a few drops of green food coloring if you’d like it extra green.
- (Optional) Prep your glasses by drizzling chocolate syrup inside the edges of the glass.
- Pour the mocha mint milkshake into the glasses and top them with whipped cream, chopped Andes mints, and green sprinkles if desired.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX4 newscasts.
Click here to add your name to the list.