Below you’ll find some handy and helpful information about the activities and events around the tournament.
The College Basketball Experience at the Sprint Center (Hours extended for tournament)
- Wednesday, March 13- 10 a.m – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14- 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday, March 15- 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16- 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
- $9- Youth 6-17 yrs & seniors
- $12- Adults
- Those with tickets to a tournament game at the Sprint Center can bring the ticket to the College Basketball Experience for $2 off.
The Ultimate Big 12 Fan Experience- located inside the Sprint Center on Grand Street.
- Wednesday, March 13- 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14- 2-7 p.m.
- Friday, March 15- 2-7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16- 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
All team pep rallies will be held on the KC Live! stage in the Power & Light District.
According to VisitKC.com, the following streets will be closed for tournament activities
Grand Boulevard (between 13th Street and Truman Road) will close starting at 10 a.m. on Monday, March 11 through midnight on Sunday, March 17
14th Street (between Walnut Street and Grand Boulevard) will close stating at 10 a.m. on Monday, March 11 through midnight on Sunday, March 17.
Walnut Street (between 13th and 14th Streets) will close starting at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, March 12 through midnight on Sunday, March 17.