KANSAS CITY, Mo. — IRIS transportation is extending service from the Northland to south of the river in Kansas City for fans heading to the NFL Draft.
Riders booking trips on the IRIS app to the draft have to search “NFL Draft” and select the stop at 27th and McGee Trafficway. The expanded area includes the County Club Plaza, much of Kansas City north of 31st Street, and areas near Arrowhead and Kauffman stadiums.
IRIS will operate from 4 a.m. – 11 p.m. during the draft weekend on April 27-29.
- Cost: $5 per person when traveling to entertainment districts, including the NFL Draft and the Country Club Plaza.
- $3 per person per trip within a zone.
- $4 per person when traveling between Northland Zones.
- $10 per booking to and from KCI airport and from to any Northland Zone. An airport trip may have one or more passengers traveling together.
- Free fare when connecting to the zone’s designated IRIS transfer point. The NFL Draft temporary service expansion area does not include zone transfer points.
There are three ways to book IRIS rides:
- Download the IRIS app from RideCo in the Google Play store or the App Store.
- Call (816) 205-8211
- Book online